Heirlooms

What are Heirlooms?

When our Sims retire they’ll gift you a Retirement Chest with an Heirloom inside. But Herilooms are also available to be bought by spending Heirloom tickets.
A full list of Heirlooms you can unlock can be found further down this page.
All heirlooms come with their own little statue you can choose to display in your home.  Sadly not all stories come with their own Heirloom.


Heirloom Tickets

Green Heirloom tickets – Life Tickets

You can earn them by doing family events,  doing story chapters, and opening family chests.

Blue Heirloom tickets – Super Life Tickets

You can earn them by selling duplicate Heirlooms, doing story chapters or opening family chests.

Purple Heirloom tickets – Luxe Life Tickets

You can earn by selling duplicate Heirlooms or opening family chests.


Heirloom Store

At level 16 the Heirloom store will open, with a gift of tickets you’ll be able to open your very first Heirloom chest.
When opening a chest you’ll be able to unlock new traits for your Sims, new hobbies, careers and relationship stories.
On top of that, every 20 hours a Family chest unlocks with free goodies like Tickets, Simoleons, Simcash, Cupcakes or Fashion Gems.


Heirloom Chests

When you have enough tickets you can buy Heirloom chests. All costing 25 tickets. Every Heirloom chest has a different percentage of getting Common, Uncommon or Rare Heirlooms.

Heirloom Chest

An 80% chance of getting a Common Heirloom and a 20% chance of getting an Uncommon Heirloom

Super Heirloom Chest

A 15% chance of getting a Common Heirloom, a 65% chance of getting an Uncommon Heirloom and a 20% chance of getting a Rare Heirloom

Luxe Heirloom Chest

A 30% chance of getting an Uncommon Heirloom and a 70% chance of getting a Rare Heirloom.

 


I’m still collecting data on Heirloom store prices if you have any information I’m still missing please tweet me @Phantoms1717 or send me a DM on AHQ (click the little envelope).


S
tory Heirlooms – Career

Story Heirlooms – Hobby

Story Heirlooms – Relationship

Starter Heirlooms

Heirlooms